1) As a woman, it's just best for me to shut the hell up. Thanks, Mr. Potato Head and Bridgestone tires!
2) As a man, your first priority is ripping a sexy woman's clothes off, followed closely by getting tons of money, and destroying authority. Thanks, Doritos!
3) Another important thing for men includes watching Danica Patrick shower 6 times, and hey, for fun, throw in another woman. Thanks, GoDaddy.com!
4) There could be a court hearing prosecuting women for having ridiculously large implants. In this hearing, Danica Patrick will admit to the accusation of enhancements, but only on her website! And a random bimbo will partially take off her top. Thanks again, GoDaddy.com!
5) Danica Patrick is the biggest tool.
6) Misogyny is funny and cool and must be REALLY effective in selling tires, chips, and domain space, right?
Monday, February 2, 2009
What Superbowl Ads Taught Me...
Posted by Unknown at 3:05 PM
Labels: advertising, celebrities, media, sexuality, sports, Superbowl
This blog has strict comment moderation intended to preserve a safe space. Moderation is managed solely by the blog author. As such, even comments made in good faith will be on a short delay, so please do not attempt to resubmit your comment if it does not immediately appear. Discussion and thoughtful participation are encouraged, but abusive comments of any type will never be published. The blog author reserves the right to publish/delete any comments for any reason, at her sole discretion.
TL;DR Troll comments are never published, so don't waste your time.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I agree totally that Danica is a tool...but what do we do when she's actually racing? Because I do want the woman to win!ReplyDelete
Good question, and a tough one too. Because part of me wants her to represent, but part of me feels the way I felt about Sarah Palin...Sometimes a win for one woman isn't a win for all women. Danica plays the game, and she's exactly what men want from her...But she's also one tough chick. I dunno...ReplyDelete