I will try to do a full review later, but for now I just wanted to share this. Should you ever be foolishly tempted to think we live in a "postfeminist" society, here are some of the words printed on T-shirts in TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT (not 1908) about Clinton:
- Life's a bitch so don't vote for her.
- Fuck Hillary: God knows she needs it.
- Anyone but her '08.
- Even Bill doesn't want me.
- Stop mad cow.
- KFC Hillary meal deal: Two fat thighs, two small breasts and a bunch of left wings.
- I wish Hillary had married O.J.
- Wanna see Hillary run? Throw rocks at her.