I will try to do a full review later, but for now I just wanted to share this. Should you ever be foolishly tempted to think we live in a "postfeminist" society, here are some of the words printed on T-shirts in TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT (not 1908) about Clinton:
- Life's a bitch so don't vote for her.
- Fuck Hillary: God knows she needs it.
- Anyone but her '08.
- Even Bill doesn't want me.
- Stop mad cow.
- KFC Hillary meal deal: Two fat thighs, two small breasts and a bunch of left wings.
- I wish Hillary had married O.J.
- Wanna see Hillary run? Throw rocks at her.
Post a Comment
This blog has strict comment moderation intended to preserve a safe space. Moderation is managed solely by the blog author. As such, even comments made in good faith will be on a short delay, so please do not attempt to resubmit your comment if it does not immediately appear. Discussion and thoughtful participation are encouraged, but abusive comments of any type will never be published. The blog author reserves the right to publish/delete any comments for any reason, at her sole discretion.
TL;DR Troll comments are never published, so don't waste your time.